Friday, October 30, 2015

The Tree Stands Alone

It's ANYTHING GOES for Challenge #47 at Christmas Card Challenges. There's nothing like an open ended challenge to get the create juices flowing!  But before I could begin crafting, I needed to organize my work space. Over the past few weeks, I've created piles of leftovers from previous crafts. As I organized, I discovered the pieces used to create this very simple card. As you know, it's always much easier to use them instead of sorting and putting them away! Fortunately, I even found the folded tree in my pile. So it was just a matter of layering coordinating pieces together. Once I added the shiny brads to the corners, I attempted to add other embellishments and a sentiment. It all seemed too busy, so the tree stands alone. 

2 comments:

  1. And perfect it looks standing alone too . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you were able to use ready made items for your lovely card! Hope your space stays organised for a while!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete