Thursday, October 22, 2015

October Sketch Inspiration Week 3

Here it is the end of the third week in October and I am just getting around to sharing another card based on the current sketch at The Sketch File. It's been one of those weeks where I can't keep track of the days! Anyway, I hope you will link up a card or other craft based on our current sketch. Kathy's created a simple sketch that has been fun to play with. It lends itself to so many possibilities. This week I decided to add another card to my Christmas card stash. I ended up using patterned paper that I had left over from a previous project. I used my computer to print the sentiment on the cream cardstock. For the trees I simply
cut three triangles from green cardstock then added a bit of ink to give them a bit of texture.  I created the texture on the red cardstock by scoring it on my scoring board.



No comments:

Post a Comment