Tuesday, June 9, 2015

This is a scheduled post, as I will probably not have access to a computer for a at least a week. My family and I will be driving across the country in the next few days and will hopefully, meet up with the moving van lines that will be carrying all our belongings. I am eager to reach our destination (Virginia) and to unpack and set up our new home. In the meantime, I am sharing this card that I created based on Kathy's June sketch. I'll be adding this card to my growing pile of Christmas cards.The little wooden trees were in a prize package that I received from Steph and Lauren at Jingle Belles.  I absolutely love these trees. I love that they are the natural wood color.  I think using them adds a slightly rustic feel to the card.  While I am on the road, I hope you will have time to create something based on the sketch and post it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment