Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April Sketch: Decreasing Circles

It's time to share another card for our sketch challenge at The Sketch File . Kathy has us creating with concentric circles this month. I used dragonflies and limited the color scheme to creams and browns. I love any type of paper with print and found this background paper in my stash. To be honest, I have a hard time actually using papers that I really like...isn't that just ridiculous! Anyway,  I inked around the outer edges with brown ink and adhered it to a cream colored cardbase. I layered the circles on the top left and added a few dragonflies to the right.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to create with the sketch. If so, please share your creation with us at The Sketch File and remember, you can rotate the sketch and use it to inspire any time of craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment