Saturday, January 24, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge 4

Are you ready for some fun? If so,
head on over to CASE-ing Christmas. DT member, Rocky has posted a fabulous card for us to CASE (at right). I couldn't resist using her layout as inspiration for my card. I loved the way she layered her snowflakes on the darker purple and matted them with white and then used the dark purple at the base of the card to hold the sentiment and a few brads. I used the same layout but used dark green for my trees and a dark green strip at the base. I love the way my card turned out and am especially happy because my husband and son liked this one as well. My husband said it reminded him of a Christmas blanket (it must be that plaid) and my son liked the geometric style and simplicity of the card. Gotta love that!

6 comments:

  1. Love your great CASE of Rocky's card Brenda! The plaid paper goes beautifully with the trees! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is totally AMAZING! LOVE that gorgeous plaid and I adore the sentiment! So classy! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! LOVE seeing you there! ;) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful take on Rocky's card! The plaid paper fits really well!
    Thanks Brenda, for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE-ing Christmas. Hugs, Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making such a great job of CASE-ing my card, I love it. Please join us again at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE-ing Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete