Saturday, May 3, 2014

More Layers

My final card for the Three or More Layers challenge at Jingle Belles is this multi-layered tree card. I think this one will need additional postage...it's a bit heavy! I started by cutting a rectangular piece of white cardstock into pieces and adhering the pieces in mosaic fashion to a black cardstock mat. I added a second green mosaic pattern on top of the white, then a red mosaic on top of that one. Before adhering the red onto the green, I punched stars randomly through each piece. Using green cardstock, I cut out pieces to create a tree shape, adhered them in layers, wrapped the tree with wire, adhered punched stars and added a black mat.

Supplies: Cardbase: Recollections, Carstock: Recollections, Bazzill, Star Punch, Craft wire, Star button, Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes these layered cards are best to save to hand deliver ... love that awesome holiday tree ... so glad you got bundled-up with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooooooh! i LOVE that the layers on this one are mosaics! so very VERY cool! slam dunk on this one!!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete