Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Sketch

A new month means a new sketch at The Sketch File and Kathy has a lovely layered design to get our creative juices flowing.  I've decided to use the sketch for this Valentine's Day card. I didn't exactly stick to the sketch, since I moved the layers over to the right and my large circle isn't complete. However, Kathy encourages us to flip, rotate and play around with the sketch so that's what I did. So, what do you think? Does the sketch get your creative juices flowing? I hope so. We'd love to see your creation, so be sure to link up with us at The Sketch File!
Supplies:  Cardbase: David Tutera, Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, EK Success, heart & circle punches, McGill bracket punch, Handcut arrows, Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment