Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mother's Day

Deconstructed Sketch 95I used the current sketch at Deconstructing Jen as the basis for this mother's day card. I ended up using all bits and pieces of scrap paper (mostly MME) and cut and layered the pieces onto a cardbase based on the sketch. For the center oval, it was looking a little "flat" so I dry embossed it, layered it over a strip of red cardstock that I crimped and added the leaves around the oval. I printed Happy Mother's Day on a separate piece of cream cardstock, trimmed around it and adhered it to the center of the oval.
Supplies: Cardbase: Paper Studios, Patterned Paper: My Mine's Eye: Antique Dots, Paper Crimper: Marvy Uchida, Leaf Punch (yellow...no brand name on it), Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch ATG, Corner Round: Creative Memories
  

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty mother's day card. I really like the colors and papers you put together! I'm so glad you were able to join us for DS95!

    ReplyDelete