Sunday, April 14, 2013

Krafty Chick

The current challenge over at Little Tangles is GET KRAFTY. I had a blast with this card. First of all, I was eager to use a new embossing folder and since I love to work with KRAFT, this was the perfect challenge for me. I embossed the Kraft background and then used a brown ink pad to brush over the newly embossed area. I love the dimension that this created. I also downloaded the Digi chick and love you banner stamps from Little Tangles. I used markers and colored pencils to color them in and fussy cut around each. Next came the grass. I fringed and inked green cardstock and added it to the base of the embossed background. I tucked the chick behind the grass than added the banner using dimensional adhesive so that the banner would arc off the card and look like the chick was holding it.  I mounted the embossed panel onto yellow paper and then adhered this to a Kraft cardbase.  This was a super fun challenge! Thanks Little Tangles!


Supplies:
Cardbase: Recollections, Cardstock: Recollections, Bazzill Basics, Yellow copier paper, Markers: Bic Mark It, Colored Pencils: Crayola, MS Word, Darice Embossing Folder, Fiskar's Fuse Creativity System, Ink: Memento, Studio G, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Elmer's Glue Spots, Digi Stamps: Little Tangles

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Brenda! Love the grass and background ,too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete