Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chevrons & Flowers


Since I was playing around with chevrons and flowers this weekend, I decided to create a few more cards. I used the same chevron patterned paper on both cards. On the first card, I punched three flowers from black cardstock and added layered circles for the centers. For the second card, I used a leaf punch and the chevron paper to create the flower petals and matted them with black cardstock.

Supplies:
Cardbase: DCWV, Patterned Cardstock: MME On the Sunny Side, Black cardstock: Recollections, Punches: Black flowers: Stampin' Up, Leaf punch: McGill, Circle: EK Success, Stamp: Stampin' Up, Stems: Handcut, Embroidery Thread: DMC, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry, Elmer's Glue Spots, Colored pencil: Crayola, Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment