Saturday, January 12, 2013

Three in a Row


I made this card just for the fun of it. I wanted to use the new decorative tape that I recently purchased. My goal was to create a masculine card (which I rarely make). I started by attaching the decorative tape diagonally along the face of the card. Then I punched three trees from brown cardstock, adhered them to a small piece of Kraft cardstock and inked around the edges of this. Next I matted this on a piece of cream cardstock. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits.

Supplies:
Kraft Cardbase: Paper Studios
Tree Punch: EK Success
Ink: Walnut Ink
Decorative Tape: Steampunk Darice
Cardstock: from my scrap stash
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

1 comment:

  1. So serene and calming, looks like the scene out of my window. I quite like the repetition as well!

    ReplyDelete