Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dotted Love

This polka dot card is for the Pick Two challenge at 365 Cards. The challenge was to create a card using  two of the following choices:

1) Pattern choices: Paisley, Polka Dot, Houndstooth, or Toile
2) Themes: Love, New Year's, or Winter

My card has both polka dots and a love theme.  I began by cutting the card shape. I traced around a shaped card that I received last year then added the Core'dinations polka dotted cardstock (sanded the dots) and Offray green polka dotted ribbon. I used an EK Success punch to create the heart and wrapped it in the green ribbon.  I hand cut and adhered the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Refreshing color palette! Thank for sharing with us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and springy! Great idea with the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete