Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love U...with all my heart

Exciting news! I just discovered CAS(E) this Sketch. This week is their second challenge and I just had to play along.  For this card I started by cutting the large U from patterned paper and matting it with a solid green cardstock. Using the same green cardstock, I punched a heart, matted it with brown cardstock and adhered it to the U.  I used a die cut sun as a mat and finished the card by writing the sentiment and adding dots around the sun.


Supplies:
Paper:  Authentique Loyal, DCWV, Simple Stories
Die Cut: FISKARS
Marker: Zig
Punch: EK Success
Adhesive: Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
Card base: Paper Studios

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have great handwriting and it makes the perfect sentiment on this card. So glad you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, I love your personal handwriting! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bloom is big, bold and beautiful and pairs nicely with your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete