Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beary Special


The MoJo Monday sketch challenge inspired this card. I haven't done a challenge in a while so I thought it was time.  To create this card, I began by punching the bears out and adding details with a marker and colored pencils. (It's hard to see the details in the photo, sorry.) I had just enough lavender pieces of scrap paper  in my stash create the banners. I hand cut them, then added faux stitching with a marker. I adhered the banners to the striped paper and then added the green horizontal strip and the banner.  I wrote the sentiment with a gel pen and used scrap pieces of patterned paper to create the bear embellishment.

Suppplies:
Card base: Paper Studios, Patterned Paper: Great Paper Co., Solid paper: from my scrap pieces, Bear punch: Family Treasures, Circle Punch: EK Success, Adhesives: Scotch Advanced Tape Glider, Elmer's Glue Spots. Colored Pencil: Crayola, Gel Pen: Sakura, Markers: Zig

1 comment: