Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy BIrthday, SSD134

I created a second card for the sketch challenge at Skipping Stones DesignThis is a very appealing sketch! I started by reaching for Authentique Free Bird patterned papers and some red cardstock from my scrap bin. I cut a large red circle and used a hand punch to punch the rectangular holes.  I matted this red circle on Core'dinations Cream Vanilla paper and used decorative scissors to cut around the edge.  I punched a smaller vanilla circle with a Fiskars punch and adhered it to the red circle. I created the flower from punched circles, decorative scissors and red ink.  I hand cut the leaves from the Authentique patterned paper and finished the card with the sentiment that I wrote on the vanilla paper and mounted it on red cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by.  
Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete