Thursday, July 19, 2012

Doing a Happy Dance....


Why am I doing a happy dance...because I am thrilled to have a very special opportunity!  Today I am the guest designer over at Paper Crafter's Library.  This is such an honor for me and my very first experience as a guest designer! I seems appropriate that my first experience as a guest designer is at PCL.  It is one of the first blogs that I discovered when I began using the computer as a  paper crafting resource. Let me just say PCL has it all!  I am so grateful to the creative team at PCL for all the ongoing inspiration and learning opportunities. Thanks PCL!


So....what am I sharing on this fabulous blog?  I am sharing two cards that I was inspired to create after leafing through a book called Decorative Ornament by Owen Jones. I am also sharing a paper bag mini album. To see the complete projects visit the PCLhere, but in the meantime, here are a few close-ups of my projects:




Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your amazing work over at PCL and have come over for a visit. I'll be coming back to look so more. The detail that you put into your cards is amazing.

    ReplyDelete