Sunday, July 22, 2012

Core' ONLY

On day two of the blog hop at Core'dinations, there is a challenge from Debbie at Live LIfe Loud! The challenge is to use only Core'dinations products on a project. I did that with this card. I used cream spotted cardstock to create a handmade flower and lightly brushed the surface with a yellow ink pad. I used the green dotted cardstock (Happy Colors collection) for the base of the card and added a brown embossed circle (Cosmo Cricket collection) to the front. I wanted the greens dots to be darker, so I lightly brushed them with a green ink pad instead of sanding them. To create the tag, I used the same cream spotted cardstock and yellow ink. The only thing on this card that isn't Core' is the brown ribbon bow.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love all the Core'dinaions here and embossing! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete