Monday, May 14, 2012

Candy Wrapper Flower

It's Monday, which means that Paper Crafter's Library has another Makeover Challenge.  Today's challenge can be found here: Paper Crafter's Library Project Newsletter Makeover Challenge – Wonderful Friend   When I stopped by the PCL blog today, I was thrilled with all the inspiration I found there and couldn't wait to get started on the makeover challenge.   This card is my take:

The brown petals on the flower are actually made from candy wrappers.  I was twisting one around in my hand yesterday and decided that I ought to keep it because I loved the color and texture of it.  So after watching Tracy @ PCL create her makeover card, I had the perfect use for the candy wrappers.  

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to make a beautiful flower from a candy wrapper! And a great project to boot!

    ReplyDelete